Police Report 02/05/2018

Unfortunately, yesterday the hatred, bullying and harassment got to the point where I listened to those who have been telling me to report it for weeks and contacted the police.

A report has been made against five people for harassment, libel, bullying, inciting hatred and threatening comments.

This is not something I have done lightly and at the beginning when it was just the admin of a facebook group accusing me of being a thief and stealing Barnaby, then of being a liar, then claiming my daughter lived in Birmingham, that Barnaby had been take to a apartment, questioning whether he was in quarantine provoking what the authorities call "suspicious" emails to be sent to quarantines and trading standards, silly playground stuff I thought and so I brushed it off and moved on. For the record, I have never been abusive to any of them, not even when it was posted on DNH that I had stolen a dog and should return it. I have stated my opinion that they were complicit in enabling Dejan to send dogs for the length of time he did and I stand by that. They were made aware of concerns about Dejans operation and could easily have asked him for proof of FAVN's, CVED's and health certificates, in my opinion, the failure to do so made them complicit.

After posting the rehoming advise notice, I received some shocking abuse from two of the people mentioned in the post. Both have threatened legal action and I look forward to facing them in a court of law as everything I have said can be substantiated.

Both appear to be of the opinion that the legality of the situation is irrelevant, the potential health risks to the UK are of no consequence, all that matters is that the dogs get to the UK. These are the type of people who should not be involved in international rescue as they are blinded by their emotions and willing to cut corners regardless of the potential consequences. Bosnian, Serbian, Romanian and all other nationalities of dog can be brought, legally and posing no health risk to the UK and instead of their claims that I will be the cause of the death of thousands of animals, it is people like them who pose a threat to the dogs lives as they are ruining international rescue for all of the genuine rescuers who are operating within the law and in the best interest of the animal.

Below is a sample of the abuse I have received and be advised, any further abuse or libelous statements will be reported. If anybody wants to discuss the issues in a calm and rational manner, I am more than willing to do so, online or in person, I have nothing to hide but if you are going to abuse, harass or threaten me, you will be held accountable. This is not a game, this does not involve a little bubble on FB where you all incite each other and convince one another that your misplaced ethics and morals are acceptable to the wider population so please believe me, you can attack me, attempt to libel and abuse me but I will not stop fighting until the issues with our TRACE and Pet passport systems are reviewed by APHA and DEFRA and your personal hate campaign will not be a hindrance to that. Who I am or anything to do with my personal life is irrelevant, this is about illegal dog trafficking and failures in our import systems and border controls and whether it's me who is fronting it or somebody else, those admitting to complicity for the sake of the dogs should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves as YOU are putting at risk the work of so many wonderful, genuine human beings working in dog rescue.

These were from Serbia:
"
i wish you to rott in hell you stupid arrogant bitch. karma will be fair. you have deliberately put the dog in danger and you are a fucking scum asking for money. many ppl know about your case, your fake name and the fact you had to put down your fb account, but you are still asking ppl for money says it all. ROT IN HELL YOU MONEY GREEDY BITCH!!! on "

"TAKE THIS AS ADVICE - CALL A LAWYER! AND A GOOD ONE!!! THIS WON'T PASS. THIS IS JUST THE BEGGINING. START BEGGING FOR MORE MONEY YOU LITTLE FRAUD - YOU WILL NEED A TON OF IT FOR WHATS COMING TO YOU :)
AND REMEMBER MY NAME. I PRO.ISE YOU WILL HAVE NIGHMARES "




The last one was sent to my daughter whilst she was at work.

These are from a wonderfully law abiding UK rescue:

"Another libellous comment saying that I brought dogs across who were ill. Its been noted and is a complete lie. I have NEVER brought over a poorly dog from anywhere overseas, for a start they wouldn't be able to travel you nut-job. Whoever is reading this poisonous blog needs to be aware that this deranged woman is making things up as she goes along! Why she should choose to pinpoint me when I didn't even know her existence until someone sent it me is something I can't fathom. Remove my name now"

Here, she is referring to comments on a previous post when I questioned her ethics in allowing sick dogs to make the 30-50 hour journey, confined in a cage in a van.
 My comments were in direct response to a conversation she had in 2016 when she said:

"We bring dogs over from Dejan all the time and use a transport called Travel 4 Paws....(this was Jodie Fairbrothers transport who was recently raided by the RSPCA) Coming from Serbia they are prone to such conditions as babesiosis and we are currently treating one of our labs for this condition....XXXXX was perfectly healthy and passed a health check, but within days of arriving she became lethargic and after blood tests she has been diagnosed with babeiosis from a tick. She is now on a treatment called Imizol which gives her an 85% chance of survival. We also have them coming over with teeth that need to be extracted, hernias, pancreatitis and as their immune systems are so weak ....."

I questioned why the dogs were not treated in their country of origin as veterinary treatment is so much cheaper, typically, neutering a female, passport, chip, vaccinations and worming can cost as little as £50. As fund raisers are raising tens of thousands of pounds for the dogs, that money could be used more efficiently to benefit the dogs health and welfare.

I soon realised my words were wasted as some believe the illegal trafficking is justifiable, it does not however mean you can bully those who disagree with you. I have never been abusive to anybody throughout this sorry saga and you are simply showing your true characters.

"I will ask you again to remove my name from all comments you make and if you don't do this I shall be taking action.  Most Bosnian rescuers send their dogs on Romanian passports as they are desperate to save dogs from slaughter and poisoning and that is why we only take Romanian dogs now, but thanks to you and your one-woman campaign to frighten people away from having anything to do with Bosnian rescue you have single handedly just sentenced a load of dogs to a barbaric death. Well done you.

No wonder you have gone to ground and are now posting from an anonymous profile! I will be taking steps to find out just who you are and as you are a fan of posting people's personal details I will be doing the same unless my rescue is removed from your blog. "

"I have your full name now too so I’ll be launching my own investigation and letting people know that you are hell-bent on getting rescues into trouble for rescuing these dogs.

"I’ve already spoken to DEFRA who are more than happy with my rescue protocol. All my Bosnian dogs have been here well over a year and all up to date with vaccinations so you can do absolutely nothing to me. Sorry to disappoint you. As with most sad individuals who start witch hunts, the authorities probably will have to act in some cases to shut you up, but it will be fruitless, waste a lot of money and obtain you an army of haters. 

"You have no clue what you are talking about and you stand to upset a lot of people, not just rescuers but thousands upon thousands of people who follow the dogs they save and will blame you for subjecting them to a likely barbaric death. All dogs are vaccinated by these Bosnian rescuers but some of them choose to say that dogs are found over the border because if they wait the extra weeks the dogs are likely to be dead. A true dog lover doesn't care about borders, as long as they are vaccinated to UK standards, which they all are."

"Ok Nat, you keep telling yourself that. I’m being sent so much information about you and from what am hearing you are just a sad little lady who has a few mental issues. "

So despite the fact that I clearly stated this rescue had brought dogs in from Dejan Savic in the past and I would have removed them on confirmation that they no longer brought in illegal dogs, her stating that she sees no wrong in bringing dogs from other countries with illegally issued passports and her determination to attack me personally, determines it should stay there as, to me, these are the type of people who are ruining the valiant attempts of genuine rescuers. 

A side note, I have never campaigned against Bosnian dogs, it's not something I looked into but I am now hearing a lot of worrying stories so have to ask, why are these dogs being driven from Bosnia to a corrupt TRACE unit in Romania before coming into the UK? 

Comments