Latest quarantine visit and what's a snuffle mat?

Hi all, today I had a visit from a man and lady that I had never met before. 
Apparently, they contacted my mummy and asked if they could help by visiting me. Thankfully mummy said yes, she knows it can get a bit boring just lying about in the sun all day and so today was the first of their visits and my mummy better make sure they come again! They brought me some of my favourite food, cooked chicken and they played with me and cuddled me and we had great fun. The lady also offered to make me a snuffle mat but mummy needs to ask what that is as she has never heard of it but if it involves treats, I will make sure she says yes! I've asked mummy to put a photo of her last visit on here as I think it's cute, I'm snuggling up with mummy's jumper and thinking of when I can go back home again.


Comments