Clarification of titer results

If this sounds curt, it's because it is.

I have been fighting for a month, fighting against so many to ensure this doesn't get swept under the rug as other horror stories have and trust me, I am not just talking about everybody's precious little "Dejan" this is much bigger than that pathetic excuse of a man who preyed on the emotions of people here to extract money from thier wallets and purses, who dumped dogs he couldn't sell, who paid pound workers to hold back certain dogs and not vaccinate or chip them with a Serb chip as he then couldn't get them out the country. I have not spoken to one person who has a good thing to say about this man. I have spoken with vets, other rescuers, transporters, friends in Serbia, Americans, Romanians and Germans and nobody has once said to me Dejan Savic is a good man or that he cares about the dogs!

Quarantine wanted me to wait until the certificate is sent next week but so many are still doubting, even DNH admin did not make a post regarding this until I posted the titer results. The fact is, APHA would have loved nothing more than for Barnaby to be tested positive! They don't want the mouthpiece that is me screaming from the rooftops that my dog has never been vaccinated, it only serves for me to be a thorn in their side far longer than they would care for.

Barnaby's 'unofficial result' which will be confirmed next week was <0.01 meaning he has failed and it is considered a high probability that he has never seen a rabies vaccination. Considering Dejan claims he vaccinated him then 'the queen of trafficking' Marinela Tudor says she gave him a further vaccination, Barnaby supposedly had two rabies vaccinations in March of this year yet his level is <0.01.

Hopefully this will stop the gossip and nonsense being spoken on groups this morning because I have had enough. I have been accused of all sorts, called names, threatened, lies about my daughter have been circulating. My fight is for every man, woman, child and animal in this country. Were I self serving, I would have kept quiet and got on with my life like so many did after receiving their Serbian dog with a Romanian passport. Only a few questioned the situation and have been ignored or shut down and before admin of groups take this personally, as I said, this is much bigger than one Dachshund rescuer and others have had similar issues with different breeds but their questions were shut down.


Comments